Tuesday 17 April 2012


By: Liyana Athira 

Friends
Friends are a very important part of life. Friends are there to comfort, to laugh and to make memories with. If I did not have my friends, I would not make it through the day. I always have a friend around, but sometimes some people are more of a friend than others. There are best friends, good friends and acquaintances in everyone’s life. Best friends are very hard to find. I only have one best friend. My best friend is always there for me. I can call her at three o’clock in the morning and she will wake up to talk to me. My best friend is also a great listener. I can open up to my best friend and tell her anything. If I am ever upset, she always finds a way to make things better. My best friend and I always have fun and laugh when we were together. Best friends truly are the best kind of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment